Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Looking for Army Wives Who Want to Lose Weight & Make Money From Home

Me before & after taking Xyngular products.
Do you need to find a way to make a little extra money each month?  What would you do with an extra $500 a month? Are you looking for work, but just can't find anyone that is hiring? I can help!

My name is Susan Langerud & I am a Distributor for a line of health & wellness products called Xyngular.  I've lost 35 pounds and have kept it off for over a year.  I have so much more energy and I  haven't felt this good in years.  I  actually became a Distributor because so many people wanted to know how I was losing the weight.  I am a real person, a product of the products, not a celebrity being paid to endorse or tweet about a product.

My real life Army Wife Whitney & her hubby B.J.
Now for the tie in to the Army!  My son in law is a Staff Sargeant and a sniper in the Army.  Through some of my daughter's friends on Post, I've put together an incredible team of real life Army Wives and they are absolutely rockin' out their businesses, from home.  They're all losing weight, feeling great and making money while their husbands are deployed.  Trust me, their hubbies are not going to recognize them when they get home, and the guys are already so excited to have that second stream of income coming in.  It's been such a blessing to be able to help so many people.



If you are at all interested in hearing more about this opportunity, I'd love to tell you more about it.  Just go to my websitehttp://shapeupwithsusan.com and fill out the contact form.  Be sure to notate that you want more information on becoming a Distributor and I will personally get back to you.

Trust me when I say that this could really change your life.  It has mine and I can't wait to share it with as many people as possible.

All the best,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment