Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Will I Wear This Teeny Yellow Bikini?

or If you would have told me a year ago that I'd be wearing this, I'd have thought you were out of your mind and probably on crack. And drunk. And delusional.  But lo and behold, this is the suit I'll be sportin' poolside @ The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Vegas tomorrow!

Exactly one year ago, I went to a company called XYNGULAR'S first ever XYNGFEST convention in La Jolla, California.  I had tried one of their products (XYNG) and lost a few pounds and was intrigued enough to go and see what this company was all about.  I like to say that I went to La Jolla on a "Xyng & a prayer"because I really had no idea what to expect.

I arrived and shared a room with the ever gracious Jennifer Bradshaw who had actually turned me onto the product, and was immediately impressed by the caliber of people that I met.  People like Freddy & Kerry Elias, Chris Hummel, Dr. Troy McHenry, Jane Freres, Mike & Brenda Bartell, Cala Stadel, Dave Pasquale, Jim Ayres, & Omar Riveras. (I feel like I'm accepting an academy award, so if I've left anyone out, I love you and you know who you are!) I was equally impressed by the leadership of the company.  Mark Walker, Marc Schenkel & Glen Oliver all came across as savvy, yet genuine people motivated and inspired by making sure that every person in the company was given the proper tools & support to become successful.

Since I'd never done any kind of network marketing or multi-level marketing before, I was kind of overwhelmed and trying to understand the lingo.  Things like PV and GV and all the ins and outs of the compensation plan swirled in my head as I furiously wrote down every word that was said.  When they started talking about a new incentive program called "The Passport Program" a huge smile came across my face.  Bottom line, as a distributor, not only do you get paid daily but you also have the opportunity to earn FREE trips to places like Sundance Utah, Dubai & Bora Bora!  Now this I understood!!

To make a long story short, after that weekend I decided to throw caution to the wind and become a Xyngular distributor   This weekend, we'll be having our second annual XYNGFEST (which is open to the public & being held at The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas).  Since last July, I've ascended the ranks in Xyngular and will be representin' as a Platinum Manager.  I'll get a $500 cash bonus on stage and my passport will be signed allowing me & a guest to take an all expense paid trip to Sundance Utah in September.  I've made so many incredible friends along the way, and had the opportunity to help so many people lose weight & change their lives.  I'm my own boss and I am so excited about the future of this company.  I feel like I stumbled upon a gold mine and I plan on taking advantage of every opportunity it has to offer.

I've also lost 35 pounds and kept them of, so will I be wearing this sassy little yellow bikini?  You bet I will.  And I'm not crazy. Or on crack. Or drunk. Or delusional.
Just over the moon that I found this company & rediscovered myself in the process.

For more information about Xyngular products or to hear more about the business opportunity, find me on Facebook @ Shape Up With Susan or visit my website:
http://shapeupwithsusan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment