Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

I Binged All Weekend for This Family



This weekend I helped my daughter, son-in-law and 6 week old grand baby Ella, move from Houston, Texas to Leesville,
Louisiana.   As an Interior Designer, I seem to be a very popular person whenever any of my friends or 
family decide to move.  I'm just sayin'.  That being said, anyone who knows me knows that I'm always more than happy to help, but require two things to do so. Music and adult beverages.  


Friday was a very productive day.  We arrived at the house in Louisianna, cranked up the Ipod, & got all the furniture and boxes inside. Exhausted, we ordered 4 large pizzas and some hot wings to plan our strategy for Saturday.  I, personally washed it all down with at least a six pack (& I don't mean abs), hopped in the shower and crashed on the sofa.

Got up at the crack of dawn Saturday morning (thanks Ella), and started unpacking everything that makes a house a home.  Waited until 12 noon to pop my first top and prided myself on my discipline.  Munched on a box of Cheese Nips, a bag of peanut M&Ms, and "several" brewskis as I made my way from room to room.  Stopped to make a delish dinner of Ribeye, tossed salad and massive, fully loaded baked potatoes.  Made my way upstairs to hang artwork and put the finishing touches on Ella's nursery.  At this point, I was feeling like a complete porker after combining beer with all that food, so I made the decision to switch to wine. Enjoyed my wine, wrapped up my designer duties, took a nice hot bath and headed to bed.

Sunday was bittersweet as my son Jake and I packed up to head back to Houston.  As luck would have it, there was a horrible accident on Hwy. 59, and our 3 hour trip home ended up taking us 6 hours.  Needless to say, we had a lot of time to chat. We both decided that we're so happy that Whitney & her hubby met, fell in love and gave us Baby Ella.  We just wish they could have stayed here in Texas with us.

As many of you know, I'm a distributor for Xyngular and I am a "product of the products", having lost & kept off 35 pounds.   I'm going to Vegas on Thursday for our annual convention and know that I'll be poolside, sportin' a bathing suit.  I woke up this morning seriously lamenting the fact that I ate & drank my way through two states, and dreaded facing the scale.  I  gingerly stepped on, and shut the front door, I actually lost a pound!




How is this possible you ask?  The only reason that I'm able to have a guilt-free binge weekend like this is because I've taught my body that it is simply just that, a binge.  With the help of Xyngular's Core 4 products and our 8 day IGNITE program, I was literally able to turn my body into a fat burning machine.  You see, when you constantly hop from one diet to another, your body goes into starvation mode.  When you suddenly start eating less, your body thinks you are starving and begins storing your fat to survive.  Once it realizes that you're not actually starving, just surviving with less food, that's when it begins to release all the excess stored fat, and voila, the weight begins to fall off.  Xyngular's products are tailor made to facilitate this whole process and have worked for thousands of people worldwide.


To summarize, I ate and drank with abandon all weekend, but took my XYNG in the morning, my ACCELERATE at lunch time, used my CHEAT on everything and was able to actually lose a pound.  Feel free to message me if you want more information on the products that keep me livin' life like a rock star.


http://shapeupwithsusan.com































1 comment:

  1. I love this blog!! This is exactly what I do when I go home to visit family in Texas.. I eat nothing but Panda Express, Taco Cabana, etc. So glad to hear that I will have trained my body to burn those calories faster by the next time I go home :) Too bad I didn't hear about Xyngular earlier or we could have met while you were here!

    ReplyDelete